Photod by Ying Jing
I am a PhD student in the CSE department at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. I began my studies in the fall of 2020 under the supervision of Professor Yangqiu Song. My research interests primarily lie in knowledge graph and natural language reasoning. Prior to my current pursuit, I obtained two bachelor's degrees in Computer Science and Business Management from the Interdisciplinary Program Office of HKUST.
- [Sept 2023] Back to HK, welcome to catch up with me!
- [Sept 2023] One paper is accepted by NeurIPS.
- [Jun 2023] We release the code for Complex Eventuality Query Answering and Sequential Query Encoding. Welcome to use!
- [Jun 2023] I start my intern at Amazon Search at Palo Alto, CA.
- [Jun 2023] One paper is accepted by TMLR
- [May 2023] One paper is accepted by KDD-2023
- [May 2023] One paper is accepted by Findings of ACL-2023
Knowledge Graph Reasoning
Complex Query Answering on Eventuality Knowledge Graph with Implicit Logical Constraints
Jiaxin Bai, Xin Liu, Weiqi Wang, Chen Luo, Yangqiu Song
Knowledge Graph Reasoning over Entities and Numerical Values|
Jiaxin Bai, Chen Luo, Zheng Li, Qingyu Yin, Bing Yin, Yangqiu Song
Sequential Query Encoding For Complex Query Answering on Knowledge Graphs
Jiaxin Bai*, Tianshi Zheng*, Yangqiu Song
Transactions of Machine Learning Research [paper][code]
FolkScope: Intention Knowledge Graph Construction for E-commerce Commonsense Discovery
Changlong Yu, Weiqi Wang, Xin Liu, Jiaxin Bai, Yangqiu Song, Zheng Li, Yifan Gao, Tianyu Cao, Bing Yin
ACL-2023 (Findings) [paper][code]
Query2Particles: Knowledge Graph Reasoning with Particle Embeddings
Jiaxin Bai, Zihao Wang, Hongming Zhang, Yangqiu Song
NAACL-2022 (Findings) [paper][code]
Language Modeling and Representation Learning
Joint Coreference Resolution and Character Linking for Multiparty Conversation
Jiaxin Bai, Hongming Zhang, Yangqiu Song, Kun Xu
ZEN: Pre-training Chinese Text Encoder Enhanced by N-gram Representations
Shizhe Diao, Jiaxin Bai, Yan Song, Tong Zhang, Yonggang Wang
ENMLP-2020 (Findings) [paper][code]
Multi-Relational Word Embeddings for Selectional Preferences
Hongming Zhang*, Jiaxin Bai* , Yan Song, Kun Xu, Changlong Yu, Yangqiu Song, Wilfred Ng, and Dong Yu
Honors and Academic Services
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship 2020
- Reviewer/External Reviewer/Program Committee: KDD-2021;EMNLP-2021;JAIR;EMNLP-2022;KDD-2023(ADS);ACL-2023;NLPCC-2023;TKDE
- I like playing guitar and singing. Occasionaly I make some recordings, and post it online. Here is the [bilibili] link.